Prior my weekend spending in London, with the curiosity about Edward Snowden after watching Citizen Four, I paid a visit to V&A Museum for their exhibition questioning the ownership and right of our of data and privacy.
The location of exhibition is as secret as the exhibition itself. My friend and I had to take an elevator to the 3rd floor, and look for room 76.
As one of the assignment for my museum collab class, I have to visit the Palais de la découverte and investigate on their digital tools and my experience with them.
I was wandering on their ground floor randomly, taking note of the QR code sticking around the museum (with instructions in French where I was figuring out how to engage with the experience they try to portray), a big red hoarding attracted me.
Ahhh so it was an exhibition about Physics. particles… hmmm…
As per request of my friend, whom would like to know if the ex-girlfriend of her boyfriend has been stalking her, I told her there is a way to check the most recent people whom has viewed her Facebook profile.
It is very easy:
1) Go to your Facebook profile page.
2) Right click and select “View Page Source”
3) Search “IntitialChatFriendsList”, there would be an (array) list of Facebook IDs indicating your recent Facebook profile viewers.
4) Copy the digits, and paste them after “http://www.facebook.com/” without the last 2 digits
5) Then you would be able to see the Facebook profile page of that person/friend!
However, my friend finds it clumsy and annoying (which I agree) to paste them one by one, provided the list could be 100+ long! That’s when my coding skill kicked in!